WHEN AND WHERE IS BORN & RAISED?
Born & Raised is a 4 day concert series happening on Thursday June 30th, Friday July 1st, Saturday July 2nd and Sunday July 3rd, 2022 at Montebello Park in St. Catharines, ON. The events will run from 4:30pm to 10:30pm each day.
WHAT ARE YOUR COVID PREVENTION MEASURES AND REQUIREMENTS?
Born & Raised will continue to work with public health authorities to ensure our policies are in accordance with the latest public health guidance in Ontario. Currently, proof of vaccination is not required for outdoor events in Ontario. Please note that requirements and protocols, such as vaccination, are subject to change, so be sure to check back closer to the event for the latest information.
HOW DO I GET TO THE EVENT?
Montebello Park is located at 64 Ontario St, St. Catharines, ON L2R 5J5.
Travel by train
– Take the Lakeshore West line (Sat & Sun only) towards Niagara Falls to St. Catharines GO station. Once at the GO station you can travel by Uber (5 minutes), bus (303 line), or walk 24 minutes to Montebello Park.
For more transit info please contact GO Transit Customer Care at 1-888-438-6646.
Travel by bus
- Take the Megabus Canada
route from Union Station to the St. Catharines Bus Terminal (70 Carlisle St). Once at the bus terminal you can travel by Uber (3 minutes), bus (415/416 line), or walk 15 minutes to Montebello Park.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
More information on parking will be released closer to the events. If you are driving, we encourage you to carpool. Please do not drink and drive or drive high.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE TO ATTEND?
All ages are welcome at Born & Raised. Children 12 years old and under can attend the events for free.
ARE THERE INS AND OUTS?
There are no ins and outs during the events.
WILL THERE BE FOOD AND DRINKS AVAILABLE?
A variety of food trucks and beverage options will be available on site at Born & Raised. Information regarding food trucks will be released closer to the events.
Interested in becoming a food vendor on site? Please click here
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS ON SITE?
These events will be cashless (Debit and Credit only). There will be no ATMs on site.
WILL YOU HAVE ACCESSIBILITY SEATING OPTIONS?
A designated Accessible Seating Area will be available on site for any patrons requiring wheelchair or special seating considerations.
CAN I BRING A WATER BOTTLE INSIDE?
Attendees are welcome to bring one reusable plastic or metal bottle per person (must be less than 1 liter in size). There will be free water stations around the site for guests to fill their bottles.
WHAT IS THE CAMERA POLICY?
Professional video cameras and video recording devices are not permitted at the event.
HOW DO I ENTER THE EVENT?
All ticket holders should proceed directly to the Main Entrance Gate located where Lake St and Queen Street meet. Upon arrival present your tickets to be admitted. Box office will be located to the right of the Main Entrance Gate.
WHERE CAN I APPLY FOR MEDIA?
For media accreditation requests, please visit here
. Requests will only be considered up to 5 business days prior to the day of the show. You will be contacted by a member of our team with details if your request is approved.
All bags will be subject to search when entering the event grounds. The following items are NOT permitted onsite:
- Outside alcohol
- Illicit drugs and/or illicit drug paraphernalia of any kind
- Portable or lawn chairs of any kind
- Tents or umbrellas
- Weapons of any kind and/or items that can be used as weapons, including heavy wallet chains or large spikes
- Glass of any kind
- Megaphones or air horns
- Laser pointers of any kind
- Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- Sports equipment, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, motorized vehicles, etc.
- Fireworks, sparklers, and/or firecrackers
- Animals (service animals allowed)
- Aerosol cans of any kind
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Video and audio recording equipment of any kind
- Selfie Sticks or GoPro handles
- Any projectile and/or item that can be used as a projectile
- Framed or large backpacks (larger than 51cm x 38cm x 33cm)
- Personal bags and backpacks
- Personal amounts of factory prepackaged foods (granola bars, protein bars, chips etc.)
- Personal amounts of sunscreen (no aerosol bottles allowed)
- Plastic or metal refillable drink containers (must be empty) *Must be less than one (1) liter
- Vapes – must be empty upon entry
- Vape juice or E-Liquid brought into the events must be factory sealed
FOOD & DRINK
- You can bring one empty plastic or metal water bottle into the event, no larger than one liter.
- You are allowed to bring personal amounts of prepackaged factory sealed food.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
An important part of any great event is ensuring a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for our guests, artists and staff to experience.
Born & Raised is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask that your conduct contribute to everyone’s enjoyment of the event, be legally appropriate, and not be offensive or abusive to others. For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct is subject to ejection and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Use of foul, threatening, offensive or abusive language or gestures.
- Discrimination, bullying or hate that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, ability, physical appearance or other.
- Harassment, including unwelcome or hostile behavior, physical contact or sexual attention.
- Fighting or any other type of violence.
- Wearing or using clothing, signs, and banners which are offensive in nature.
- Intoxication or impairment due to alcohol/cannabis or consumption of illegal substances.
- Throwing objects or interfering with the progress of the event.
- Being in possession of alcohol not purchased inside the event.
- Being a minor in possession of alcohol or providing a minor with alcohol.
- Being in possession of weapons, illegal substances, or any other prohibited items.
- Unpermitted access and breaching perimeters to restricted areas.
- Any other conduct that may be deemed by Born & Raised to be inappropriate or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property, or disruption of the event.
Born & Raised will not tolerate any unsafe, offensive behaviour that violates of Fan Code of Conduct. Failure to abide by this Code may result in ejection, suspension from entering any or all of our Live Nation Canada venues & events.
Each of us has a responsibility to report any act that goes against the values that we stand for. So, if you see something, say something. Report any safety concerns to our management team right away.
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which we gather is the traditional territory of the Haudenosaunee and Anishinaabe peoples, many of whom continue to live and work here today. This territory is covered by the Upper Canada Treaties and is within the land protected by the Dish With One Spoon Wampum agreement. Today this gathering place is home to many First Nations, Metis, and Inuit peoples and acknowledging reminds us that our great standard of living is directly related to the resources and friendship of Indigenous people. While at these events please take a moment when exploring to enjoy the area and reflect upon the origins of land we reside upon today. Miigwech.